ABOUT THE JOB:
Our client is a leader in the U.S. commercial construction industry, providing general contracting, at-risk construction management, and design-build services.
This position requires that your perform on-site Construction Project Manager services – primarily related to a large number of hospital-related renovation projects – in support of a long-standing, Nashville-based Healthcare organization.
This support will include but not be limited to: project oversight, scheduling, work performance quality, safety oversight, coordination effectiveness, and oversee all planning, subcontractors and design progress. Evaluate contracts, review specifications, manage change orders, meet daily with on-site contractors performing construction and attend construction meetings.
• Minimum of 8 years experience with major and minor construction
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Construction Project Management
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Healthcare/Hospital/Medical Construction and/or Renovation
• Must have highly developed verbal communication skills, as position requires regular communication with hospital administrators, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
• College degree preferred, however technical training and extensive experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
Our client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including your choice of two premier National PPO plans through BlueCross BlueShield, as well as a generous Profit Sharing and 401(k) program.
Send your confidential resume to email@example.com. When sending your resume, please include your full name and “Construction PM – Healthcare″ within your subject line.
FiveChairs earns 100% of all placement fees from employers.
To be the first to know about new positions in Nashville, don’t forget to connect with me on Linkedin. Invite me as a “Friend” and include firstname.lastname@example.org within your Linkedin invitation web form.
Go Ahead, Invite Me. I’ll Accept.