Our client, a full-service third-party workers’ compensation and liability claims administrator, has secured our services to find a Nashville-based National Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for networking and development of relationships in a defined territory with key agents, brokers or carriers to produce new business growth within the targeted lines of business. Territory to include Tennessee, Kentucky and some surrounding states.
• Achieve established sales goals for new business in assigned territory through prospecting and relationship building
• Accustomed to a high level of sales activity
• Exhibit a comfort level working with key people in organizations to generate new business opportunities
• Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to travel, overnight, 20-25%
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to effectively present information to management, clients and other public groups
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Very good time management and organizational skills
• Energetic; ability to multi-task with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
• Proven ability to provide creative solutions to close business deals
• Aggressive and a self-starter
• Attention to detail
• Good computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office and related windows software
• Approximately 3-5 years in Business Development, Sales or Marketing.
• A degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred.
Our client offers a generous compensation package, including a very competitive base salary, an incentive compensation program and an attractive benefits package.
Send your confidential resume to email@example.com. When sending your resume, please include your full name and “NAE” within your subject line. We’re putting together interviews for next week, so don’t delay.
FiveChairs earns 100% of all placement fees from employers.
To be the first to know about new positions in Nashville, don’t forget to connect with me on Linkedin. Invite me as a “Friend” and include firstname.lastname@example.org within your Linkedin invitation web form.